Cardinia Ratepayers and Residents Association Inc.
Formed in late 2003 with the aim of improving Communication between the Cardinia Community and it's Council. Now has in excess of
200 fully paid members.
CRRA is registered under the Victorian Consumer Affairs
Incorporated Association act.
CRRA acts independently of the Cardinia Shire Council. (see stated purpose below)
CRRA is not adversarial but seeks to achieve community expressed aims via consultation with council and other bodies.
The following is our Statement of Purpose summarising the aims of CRRA.
- To act in the best interest of all ratepayers and residents in the Shire of Cardinia.
- To create a network facilitating communication, co-operation and support among ratepayers and residents, town groups and community groups within the Shire of Cardinia.
- To function as an educational body and to disseminate information on issues and processes affecting or concerning the shire of Cardinia.
- To work for equity for ratepayers and residents throughout the Shire of Cardinia.
- To work for accountability in the administrative process of Cardina Shire, all tiers of Government and other relevant bodies.
- To work for improved democratic process and public participation in local government.
- To put LOCAL back into loco government.
Elected Committee 2014
The information contained herein is the property and copyright of Cardinia Ratepayers and Residents Association Inc.